My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Bening speaks up for Iranian women

Actress Annette Bening, in Iran during International Womens Week, has spoken out against draconian government violence against women in Iran, including the upcoming stoning of Ashraf Kalhori.

At least, I assume she has spoken out since she is renowned for speaking out about extreme conservatism. I haven't had time to view the actual video of her trip. Give me a break, I expect it's in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Egg said...

Ah, so now we have advice from the World Police: Arec Balrin and Annette Bening ...

Anonymous said...

It's in there somewhere - subscription only!