My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

An interesting theory...


and yet, not near interesting enough as to over-ride the singular impression that it is a complete load of bollocks.

2 comments:

Larry Sheldon said...

Oh my. Need eye bleach! Stat!

A lot of words died for that cause, and all for naught.

Exuse me,I need to put some more wood on the fire.....

Marcus said...

You have to give Razor and Reputable Scientist some credit for the efforts, although you wondered why they bothered. Thay would have more luck talking to a shoe.