My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Question They Won't Ask


Each week the ShadowLands submits a question to ABC television's interactive Q and A program with the aim of having it rejected on the grounds of poor taste. This week:
Question for Maxine:

For some time, I have been providing "favours" to a hideous union official with a view to becoming fully accredited to gain pre-selection for a safe Labor seat.

However, the official claims I will be ineligible unless I kiss him during the act. Is this part of the relevant Labor by-laws, or do you think he is just making this up?

UPDATE: Huzzah! Not published.

5 comments:

Pedro the Ignorant said...

Outstanding!

I can hear the gnashing of (expensively tended) teeth at the ABC from here.

Pretentious poseurs.

Infidel Tiger said...

That may be the funniest thing I have read this year! Brilliant MM!

Egg said...

Max McOoohhhh!?

blogstrop said...

Too close to the boner?

(OMG! WV = commo. No further comment necessary.)

Boy on a bike said...

Shouldn't you have prefaced that with:

"I am an employee of the ABC, and for some time blah blah blah"?