My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So...

...are you one of those people who likes to have a good time, or are you another kind?

6 comments:

Pogria said...

ooh! ooh!

Pick me! Pick me!

woo hoo Margo!! This is great. Can I have the couch to myself?

And I need the coffee table a bit closer. I can't stretch that far.

Can you put some more wood on the fire?

Can I look at your lint collection?

Please?

Anonymous said...

Is this the new home for Blair refugee, er, orphans?

kae

Pogria said...

BTW Margos, is it Shadowlands because you like the name and any latent innuendo behind it, or are you also a fan of C.S. Lewis?

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea.

Margo's Maid said...

Hey. Thanks for following me over here people. The name Shadowlands was mentioned in blair.net's last thread at #121 by Deborah Leigh. I liked it, I took it, somebody already had the url - but thanks Deborah.

I like to think of the Shadowlands as a super-cool netherworld of desperadoes that Mr
Blair could only dream of replicating.

I don't know how long it will last, but am happy to include guest posts, or even develop a group blog, just as soon as I learn how to drive the thing - however, celebrity opinion will naturally take precedence. MM.

Anonymous said...

"Margo's Maid's Shadowlands."

I should point out that this is the first time I have seen two apostrophised nouns as part of a larger compound noun.
Congratulations.