Wednesday, October 7, 2009
* The Prime Minister of Russia, Vlad Putin is 57 today. This is only five years short of the average life expectancy of Russian men.
* He has two daughters, at least one of whom is hot.
* A former KGB employee, he is a judo expert and has co-authored a book on the sport.
* His other favourite activities are shirt-optional.
* He is an awesome singer.
* It is both claimed and disputed that he once met President Reagan and many years later, attended a concert by an ABBA tribute band.
* Pissed off about the South Ossetia war, Georgia entered a brilliant song about him in this year's Eurovision Song Contest. But having made the finals, which were to be held in Moscow, the Georgians withdrew at the last minute.
* Sales of Putin merchandise are frankly, disappointing but if you insist...
* Because he's not American, Vladimir can pretty much get away with mysterious deaths and selling arms to totalitarian states without condemnation.
* This is what he looks like in make-up.
Posted by Margo's Maid at 11:24 PM