My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exclusive preview - "Australia"

John Butler of the John Butler Trio (pictured) previews the much-hyped new film, "Australia".
Over to you John:

Looks like a chick film. I don't think I'll be seeing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you his mum by any chance?

getting a bit sick of seeing him, never mind hearing!

Margo's Maid said...

I must admit that John Butler of the John Butler Trio has been dominating our celebrity opinion pieces here at the ShadowLands. I guess this is a good chance to remind all our celebrity readers that they are welcome to post here at the ShadowLands...