My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Person allowed to speak


I'm not sure I can put my finger on it, but there is something about this headline that I think is hilarious.

3 comments:

Mehaul said...

...and the world's population is going to increase by $3.

blogstrop said...

Not nearly as funny as this bit by Dr. Ash (for the Humans Did It team):
"We need to start exploring how we can look at plants that are better adapted to a higher environment of carbon dioxide and a higher temperature."

Anonymous said...

I don't think Dr Ash has ever been near a plant. He might have noticed that nearly all plants prefer it to be warm rather than cold (not too many plants in Antarctica, lots of plants in the Amazon). Plants also like lots of CO2 (most commercial greehouses use CO2 fertilisation equipment).