My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Saving David Letterman


First came Nelson Mandela, then it was Aung San Suu Kyi, and now it's Daaaa-vid Lettermannnn.

UPDATE: No signatories of the petition so far. I would sign it myself, but I'm tired. And frankly, I'm not totally convinced that it's really such a good cause. One thousand to go.

UPDATE UPDATE: Uh oh, we have a bit of ground to make up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Letterman "and and" fully respect his,

tsk, tsk

how do you expect people to sign suck a sloppily written petition!?

Anonymous said...

"sign suck"
why would you take anything so sloppy seriously? :)

Margo's Maid said...

Now you mention it, anon, I really wasn't expecting anyone to sign it. Takes all sorts to make a world I suppose.

kae said...

Save David Letterman.

Why?

Egg said...

"Aha - straight for the ad hominem. Proves I’m right."

Or that your opponent is on the back foot, at least ...

It doesn't take much for "Lefty's" molecule-thin veneer of PC to evaporate, non?