My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Missy drives to the US

Australian musical artiste, Missy Higgins has given herself a big pat on her own curiously-hunched back for her environmental credentials in this video - with highlights including the bottled water and the conversation at the 45 second mark.

Chances to see Missy in Australia will be limited this year due to her hectic travelling, but it is still not too late for fans to buy a green moonbat singlet(complete with subtle breast outline).

Missy quote: "I wish I had a flower name, like Rosie or Violet or Daisy. It's so cute! I'm going to call my kids all flower names!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She can have my Morning Glory any day of the week.