My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where the suspects are nervous

It is hard to know what to believe any more when you read Nigeria's Saturday Champion after it made a ridiculous claim that police are holding a sheep in custody on suspicion of armed robbery.

However, the photograph in the Vanguard, clearly shows the ungulate of interest is a goat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Greetings to you,
My name is Nkomo Fleece-Youall, Minister For Agricultural Policing in Nigeria. You may not be aware of the increase in the ungulate crime rate in this country, but I deal with it (you betcha!) on a daily basis. We are holding 357 assorted cloven-hoofed armed robbers and stand-over mammals as I write this. You can assist me in successfully prosecuting them by allowing me to park their ill-gotten gains in your bank account until the cases are finalised. This currently amounts to 45 million dollars, and in the event that there is a sudden and bloody coup here the loot will remain with you forever. There is every chance the suspects will jump bail and hoof it. In that case also, the funds are of no further interest to us. I will simply mark the file case closed and come visit you for my cut!"