My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleepyhead Day

is celebrated in Naantali, Finland on July 27 every year.

Traditionally on this day, the last person in the house to wake up is woken up using water. Why not be the first person in your household to participate in this worthy international cultural experience?

Or alternatively, try your hand at this (admittedly, not very interesting) game.

2 comments:

Hucbald said...

Well, in my house anyone who wakes me with water will be shot dead. I keep a .38 snub right by my bed.

No way to start a tradition, if you ask me. Unless you consider violent death a tradition, that is.

Margo's Maid said...

erm, allow me to be the first to excuse you from National Sleepyhead Day, Mr Huc.