The ShadowLands will be on hiatus this weekend, which is the nice way of saying we won't be posting for a few days and you'se can all go bugger off for all we care. But here are some things to do while we are away:
* Make your own telephone songs
* Listen to old Jews telling jokes (this rocks! but rarely SFW)
* Update your to don't list
* Mommas say the darndest things
* Make a font with your own handwriting
* This sucks, don't tell me you weren't warned. So does this. Trust me, just don't go there.
* If you're not familiar with the Cadbury gorilla advertisement by way of being American or something then you should be. Read up on how they did it.
* More of a fable about life than a game really. Actually, not bad.
* It's a jumping shark.
* Okay, I've posted these before, but these are my current favourite time-wasters.
* New week, different bus.
STICK A FORK IN HER: Hillary's Final Lie
1 hour ago