My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Arse or elbow?


Theo Spark has alerted us to the outstanding arse or elbow quiz. Bet you can't beat 10 out of 14.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slow day at the home office: I got 12 out of 14.

kae said...

Hurrah!

I know the difference between arses and elbows.

I got 13.

The one which stumped me was the second from the bottom (titter) in column on the right.

Now, I should stop stuffing around and do some housework and job application stuff.

WV: redned
Close!

Mehaul said...

The award commended me

'very nearly an arse expert'

13/14. It sits up there with the NAGA I won a few months back.

Anonymous said...

13/14. I think that qualifies me to comment with authority on any subject!

Formerly of Toowoomba

Boy on a bike said...

Damn. 9. Must spend more time checking our arses.

Bet The O would score 14/14.

Carpe Jugulum said...

9.....geez i suck at this, and i wore my glasses..damn

blogstrop said...

Theo Spark ... if he didn't exist we'd have to invent him.

Anonymous said...

11/14. Great, i am learning

Houda Thunkit said...

Yea 14 correct. I feel quite special :)

kae said...

I reckon Obama'd get 0/14 because he just can't tell his arse from his elbow.

Anonymous said...

14/14. I was NOT expecting that.

RebeccaH said...

I only got 8 out of 14. And that stupid quiz was rude to me.

But, obviously, I don't know my arse from my elbow.

:-(

Egg said...

11/14: more revision required - BO? :)

mumbles said...

14 out of 14 must mean something