My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson news update


Still dead.

2 comments:

Boy on a bike said...

You would think that if we had proper "media diversity" that a big chunk of the media would have yawned and failed to cover this story. I refuse to buy any publication with his photo on the cover - I am so over it. Diversity to me is walking into a newsagent and not seeing this old kiddy-fiddler staring at me from 50 different angles.

Anonymous said...

Bubbles is very sad indeed.
Does he inherit it all?

hi mm 16