My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A video that could change your life


2 comments:

kae said...

Hi Margos
My suspicion is that, like opening bananas, I have been doing a lot of things wrong for about 50 years. Thanks for that. Can you find out who lost the instructions on banana opening?

Oh, and while you're looking, more instructional videos on "how to" would very much be appreciated as I'm sure many others need help with the things they've been getting wrong all their lives!

Taa muchly.

Anonymous said...

I never had a problem using the 'tab' to open bananas. Your struggles are not typical I assure you. Please do not reproduce.