Saturday, July 18, 2009
* The consequences of finding a cure for radiation sickness could be huge - more effective cures for cancer, ridding the world of the threat of radiation smart-bombs, as well as moderating the effects of nuclear weapons. Don't expect greenies to be happy about it, however, as it may also make nuclear power plants more viable.
* Confirmation that Australians have the best balls and Jules Crittenden on Pyongyangwood(thanks for both links minicapt!)
* A story of shameful racism at Tizonas.
* The Swazis show how to deal with unwanted school visitors.
* Proof that Muslim clerics party hard.
Posted by Margo's Maid at 1:02 PM