Wednesday, September 23, 2009
* Soon to take a break from blogging, Daddy Dave notes that the swine flu epidemic in Australia has not been all hype. Effects of the disease seem to vary widely, but the dose I had earlier this winter was pretty nasty.
* Speaking of swines, the Egyptians removed theirs and are now swamped with rubbish. Maybe they will need to reconsider this whole throwing-garbage-on-the-street thing.
* The uncanny likeness between a terrorist and a bonsai tree duly noted.
* "Buckle your seatbelts," writes Doug Ross, "It would appear that a major deflationary spiral is yet to unwind."
* Ten things I didn't know about The Beatles.
Posted by Margo's Maid at 9:02 AM