My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Gap-toothed

hag Madonna is 50 on August 16. She is admired internationally for dressing differently in various videos whilst writhing on the floor. She was once a back-up dancer for the great philosopher Patrick Hernandez.

2 comments:

kae said...

LOL
A month later I turn 50. I just can't believe I'm 50!

Though I'm not as rich as Madoona.

Anonymous said...

Ah that's so three years ago, kids.

Credit due: Madonna is also popular amongst men of a certain age for the song 'Holiday' variously described as an Ear-worm, or one which can put a spring in your step which lasts all day. For that lil' gem I forgive her the rest.