My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting to the bottom of Mahmoud

Inspired by this post at the blog site of a respected international newspaper, MM has run another one up the flagpole. Let's see if anyone salutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I salute

kae said...

Hi Margos'

I just got an email from Tim Blair:

Yo, Kae

My site is currently frozen due to tech issues (same with Andrew Bolt
and other News Ltd bloggers).

If you receive this in time, could you get the word out via your site?

Cheers,

Tim

kae

Anonymous said...

Seriously MM, interacting with Russians on the 'net is like attracting the attention of the Eye of Mordor, you never know what they might do.

Did you see the video of Putin 'answering' a French journalist recently? Heavy stuff:

http://www.sendmoreparamedics.net/2008/07/putin-being-bad-ass.html

Margo's Maid said...

thanks Kae - My computer has been down since Saturday night. Looks like the CIA are onto me - or it could be the Iranians. It may be a few days before I am properly back online.

Weird...