My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

ShadowLands goes aspirational

Hey, draw a house and add it to ShadowLands Avenue right here and get your free psychoanalysis. Then come check out your weird neighbours. Readers are encouraged to lock in your interest rates where possible.

6 comments:

Margo's Maid said...

Nice job, guys. Garbage night is Thursdays.

RebeccaH said...

OK, I drew a house. Not sure about the analysis though. But the neighborhood doesn't look bad.

Margo's Maid said...

Only 20 houses allowed in this street. One day we will all be glad we got in early.

Anonymous said...

I hope you bastards are not planning on clogging the street with your cars. I seem to have the only garage.

Noir

Margo's Maid said...

Jeebus, when I first built here, I never really factored in this heavy peer-pressure vibe.

Margo's Maid said...

Woah, Paco just moved in - values just moved up.