My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

MM's World Environment Day Editorial

By Margo's Maid for World Environment Day
I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way - show them all the beauty they possess inside, give them a sense of pride to make it easier. Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be. Everybody searching for a hero - people need someone to look up to.

I never found anyone to fulfill my needs - a lonely place to be. So I learned to depend on me. I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I will live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.

Because the greatest love of all is happening to me. I found the greatest love of all inside of me. The greatest love of all is easy to achieve. Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Margo's. I wish I'd sung.. er.. said that.

Margo's Maid said...

Thanks Francis, as you can tell, I think masturbation has a great deal going for it.