My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, June 6, 2008

On June 7, 8 and 9...

Margo's Maid went on holidays, spending lavish amounts of money given to her by tobacco companies along the way.

In the meantime, who wants to join us on ShadowLands Avenue? Only a limited number of blocks are available and strictly no riff raff please. Get in fast is my advice. Then be sure to come check out your weird neighbours.

Don't forget to visit friends from the blog roll at the bottom, including Paco and Kae.

8 comments:

Col. Milquetoast said...

My house (with running water) I'm not sure why it wasn't added to Shadowlands Ave. Until convinced otherwise I'm assuming I'm kept out of the neighborhood by base bigotry and/or some sort of dark conspiracy against me.

Col. Milquetoast said...

okay, on further investigations i may have clicked the second link instead of the first one. I haven't ruled out the possibility of a shadowy conspiracy against me yet but I did add an abode to Shadowlands Ave

Col. Milquetoast said...

Is it just me, or does it seem that Paco's hacienda fell into a wormhole?

Col. Milquetoast said...

Does wronwright have an alibi? I'm sure he has an alibi of course but does he have an alibi that will stand up to basic scrutiny and the laws of physics?

Skeeter said...

"Friday, June 6, 2008
On June 7, 8 and 9...
Margo's Maid went on holidays,..."

Hmmm. Unlike Tim, the Maid has not specified the vehicle for her journey over the Queen's Birthday weekend.
From the dates in her heading, it appears that the Tardis may be involved.

MarkL said...

What is this weird stuff with Google's comments. I can't seem to stay registered.

Weird.

MarkL
Canberra

RebeccaH said...

Are you looking for co-bloggers? Your post wasn't entirely clear.

If so, I'm always desperate for companionship, and/or a spigot for my gushings. In no particular order.

And I swear my parents didn't raise me to be riff-raff.

Margo's Maid said...

Rebecca

This post wasn't meant to be a call for co-bloggers, but now you mention it, all submissions are more than welcome at The ShadowLands, especially from those such as yourself who are bred in the purple. Feel free to send submissions to tagor53@hotmail.com

The other alternative is to go it alone - as have kae and paco - and we will link to you. It is surprisingly easy. Check out the following guide on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4gXHkejMo