My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, June 6, 2008

What's in a name

Find your white trash name right here, y'all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great!

It's Roseanne Bouffon ..1.618

Paco said...

Davis Beavermore. Perfect.

missred said...

i wont even give you my white trash name.. generated by such..it wasnt worthy
i would rather be roberta byrd

Skeeter said...

Linus Chickensworth with my real name, Scooter Chickensworth with my nom-de-blog.
Love 'em both.

RebeccaH said...

Apparently Skeeter and I are married to each other. I turned out to be Darlene Anne Chickensworth.

stackja1945 said...

Seems Junior is part of the big family Chickensworth.

MarkL said...

Muhammad Ray Chickensworth ??!? WTF's with Muhammad? I am neither a pedophile not a false prophet.

Does this mean that Skeeter, RebeccaH and I are ALL married? If so, RebeccaH might be posting less frequently, what with being so tired.....

MarkL
Canberra