My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Readers are wanton hedonists: survey

It's official. Readers of the Shadowlands are kinky hell-raisin' substance abusin' sex fiends on a one way trip to PartyTown, according to a new poll.

ShadowLands spokesthing Margo's Maid, said the number of readers who say they like to have a good time overwhelmed those who don't by 11 votes to 8.

"I have long suspected readers of this blog to be wanton lovers of a good time, and it appears my suspicions have been confirmed," the Maid said.

"In fact, I suspect the people who voted for 'If I want you to know this kind of personal stuff, I'll tell you. How about you mind your own fucking business?' are even worse, and I have passed on all of their personal details to both the police and the Indian Telemarketing Association."

6 comments:

Col. Milquetoast said...

I didn't vote. When you asked "do you like to have a good time" I thought you might be hitting on me and I didn't want to lead you on.

Paco said...

I am not a substance abuser.

Hucbald said...

Hand me a beer and don't Bogart that joint.

RebeccaH said...

I was afraid you might be an agent for the Indian Telemarketing Association, so I didn't vote either.

Boy on a bike said...

Voted early.

Voted often.

Minicapt said...

... I was firmly undecided.

Cheers