My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Come get your stage name

June 25 is the birthday of former Marilyn Manson guitarist, Zim Zum. Mr Zum will be remembered to posterity for being the first member of the Manson band not to employ a sex symbol's first name and a serial killer's last name.

However, thanks to the marvels of the Internet, you too can create your own Marilyn Manson band stage name.

2 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Bridget Bundy.

And I didn't even use my real name.

Yes, I'm a scaredy cat.

Paco said...

Dawn DeSalvo? What's up with that?