My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Celebrity exposed

If not everyone's favourite actor, Adam Sandler (who turns 42 on September 9) has been in a lot of successful movies. But wait - he has a way dark side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many of Sandler's movies implicitly support family values. In Click (2006) he lays that message down in concrete like a modern Capra, 'Always support your family!'.

I think I saw him on Letterman spelling that family message out too.

He's Right Wing, man!

(When did we start calling people who support old fashioned family values 'right wing'? They used to be just 'normal').

kae said...

Bruce
Sorry, brace yourself, I have bad news.
There's not many normal people left out there speaking out, its not PC.

RebeccaH said...

Adam Sandler just went way up in my estimation.

These TYT meatheads, whoever they are, couldn't have dropped any lower, because I don't respect them anyway.