My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Truth shared

Here's hoping this can kick off a healthy exchange of views.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM, you are a ... what's the jewish vernacular for agent provocateur? ... but I like you.

Anonymous said...

MM,
Put in my piece, but I expressed my serious concern re. one of the comments.

Re. populating the arctic region, Russia has too few russians now, and the chinese are quietly taking over russian territory in the south-east.

Still, keep stirring them!

Orion

Margo's Maid said...

Thanks for joining in Orion. On this occasion I have been derailed by people talking too much sense - it's much more fun when you engage the crazies.