My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Friday, September 26, 2008

ShadowLands silenced!

Highly respected website, the ShadowLands and by implication, its discerning readership base, has been snubbed by the Federal Department of Climate Change, which has refused to include our submission (Parts 1 and Deux) to the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme Green Paper. Watch this space - the ShadowLands will be seeking an explanation from the Department...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am, personally, very deeply and profoundly, even monumentally, offended.

But we must go forward, arm in arm with history, telling on the mountain to let my people go, and if I had a hammer I would hammer in the morning, all over this land, and also ring out a warning. Which reminds me I must ring Shane Warne. Perhaps I could line up something with my good friend Cate.

kae said...

Kevin? Is that you?

What've you done with Bruce?

Anonymous said...

It was like in the Exorcist, Kae. I went into a trance and my fingers danced lightning-like across the keyboard tapping out an unknown message, also stopping once to scratch my ear.

Boy on a bike said...

You'd better go and cuddle up to David Marr then. I'm sure he will support your case. But first, be sure to blame HoWARd.

Margo's Maid said...

I dunno, maybe I shouldn't have described them as being "ugly as a hatful of arseholes" - probably got things off on the wrong foot.