My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hop to it: Rein

REUTERS: Therese Rein, wife of Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd has farewelled the last of Australia's Paralympians who are now on their way to Beijing for the Paralympics .

"I hope they get there soon, as I'd hate to be trying to get a disabled parking space at this stage of proceedings," Ms Rein remarked. "But seriously, I am sure this team will do well. Our cripples and retards are right up there with the finest anywhere in the world. By the way, has anyone seen Kevin?"

No comments: