My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rin Tin Tin

September 10 2008 is the 90th anniversary of the supposed birthdate of German Shepherd, Rin Tin Tin.

The first Rin Tin Tin was a shell-shocked pup found in a bombed out dog kennel in France by serviceman, Lee Duncan less than 2 months before the end of World War I. After a distinguished Hollywood career, according to legend, the dog died at the age of 14 in the arms of Jean Harlow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That brings back memories! I actually named my first dog after that television star, even though he was a corgi. What can I say, I was 5 and their heads looked similar.

SezaGeoff