My Blog List

Our mission

Are you that special person who - weary from trudging the endless superhighways - just longs to camp next to a glorious oasis of the mind? Do you desire to explore new frontiers, splash in shared ideas, fill your belly with the refreshing fruits of inspiration, and bask in the gentle rays of fond reflection?

Well, you can fuck right off. This, my friends, is not that place. This place is... The ShadowLands.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

37 inches of Kevin

Is this the first television named after a Prime Minister?

3 comments:

Minicapt said...

Other samples: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=07430262114572274309

Cheers

blogstrop said...

How many inches fits gibbon,
How many d’ya get for a tanner?
I may be a dullard, watching hd of gillard
Is like hitting yourself with a spanner.

It’s late and I do tend to ramble,
But give me full frame of j. campbell.
While I struggle to rhyme I’ll watch each question time;
If she beckoned, I’d skip the preamble.

The government wishes us joy
Of the broadband brought forth by conroy.
Bread and cir-cusses are what we discusses;
So far an implausible ploy.

It’s the railroad of C-21,
And the epic has only begun.
With gridlock aplenty but jobs quite descenty
This train’s jumped the tracks, oh what fun!

Egg said...

Kev's is 3 inches short of the standard size? Who'd've thunk it?